Wednesday, November 04, 2009

NOLA's Rising Icons: Dee-1.

Here are some videos from the HOB event:

Dee-1 feat. Elysian Fields - "Queens"



Dee-1 - "The Good Life (Cover)"



Dee-1 - "That Thing (Cover)"



More videos...

This was actually my first time seeing Dee-1 perform live. And I loved it. It was real live and hype. I love when artists have live bands, especially hip hop artists. It just makes the message so much more. I cant explain the feeling I get, but he gave it to me and it felt good. If you guys havent seen sir perform, get to a Dee-1 show near you!! Here are some of his upcoming shows:

11.07.09 @ 8pm
The Roots
Tulane University

11.14.09 @ 9pm
4th Annual Hip-Hop for Hope Benefit Concert
Tipitina’s Uptown
Purchase tickets

11.21.09 @ 2pm
9th Ward Youth Festival


Wanna hear more from Dee-1? Get familiar here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have made this show! Yeah Dee-1 gos in everytime I've seen him with a mic!

...Going see the homie this Sat at Tulane for sure!

STARBURSTP said...

That boy Dee-1 is the SHIZNIT! He always gives a great show :)

Jaida Elyse said...

As his Queen, I can truly say Dee-1 goes in at every show! His music is from the heart, so it touches the heart!