Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Reunited, and it feels so good.



Last week, I got together with close friends and family to celebrate the homecoming of one of our loves. Me, my cousins Chrishan and Christina, met up with Jamaal, Colby, Darrell, and Gentry!! Yes! My love is home! If you all know the story, Im sure you can feel me, if you dont, it doesnt need to be dabbled into. But, this was my first time seeing Gentry in a year and I was über excited to show him love and be the first one to buy him his first drink in a loooooong time.

So, Im guessing it's time to burn these shirts...


...my boy is home! Welcome back, babe!! Ow!


We had so much fun at Phillips, just like old times. It felt good to bring the good ol' days back. Check out a few pics from the night:




Gen



I bet that Long Island never taste so good!

0 Comments: