Sunday, December 20, 2009

RIP, Brittany Murphy.



Actress Brittany Murphy died Sunday morning in L.A. She was 32. Brittany went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived.

Click here for the full story.

Omg, I cannot even begin to express how much I loved me some Brittany! A lot of people were onto Brittany from her role as Tai Fraiser in Clueless. No ma'am! I was onto miss Brittany when she was Sarah on Sister Sister. Omg, you probably wouldn't even recognize her if you saw her on that show! Lol. Then came Clueless, then a myriad of fabulous roles. Some of my favorite Brittany movies include, Clueless, Just Married, Little Black Book, 8 Mile, Uptown Girls, and my FAVORITE movie ever Riding In Cars With Boys.

RIP, Miss Brittany!



Clueless


Brittany Murphy (right) as Faye in Riding In Cars With Boys with Drew Barrymore


Uptown Girls

0 Comments: