Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Video | Chris Henry's Fiancé Speaks On Tragedy.


Loleini Tonga, Chris Henry's fiancé, speaks for the first time on the day of Chris' death and the reason for him jumping off the back of the truck -- not falling.



Girl, bye! Oh, 'scuse my randomness. It definitely seems that there is more to that story; that it was more intense. Booboo, if you were going that slow, I dont think it would have been so tragic. Look at the tire tracks on the lawn (pictured below.) Do those look like the marks of a slow moving truck?


[image via The Enquirer/Carrie Cochran]

"I was gonna stop, but there was nowhere to stop on that road..." Girl, what? Stop just like you started! She's making my head hurt. She's giving me guilt, and she KNOWS that everything was not going "really good." The report of Chris yelling to her "If you take off, I’m going to jump off the truck and kill myself," is really bringing everything together -- for me. We dont believe you, you need more people! But hey, that situation is neither here nor there. It happened. He shall rest in peace.

0 Comments: