Wednesday, March 03, 2010

New Music | Ludacris x Diamond x Trina x Eve.



You've heard Luda's latest single, "My Chick Bad," featuring Nicki Minaj, now here's the remix, featuring the baddest bees in the game.

Ludacris teamed up with Diamond (Crime Mob), Trina, and Eve for the "pu--y rules the world" version of the song.

Listen up:



I love how Luda always puts on for the ladies. And more importantly, he got the right ladies to do the remix. He picked the baddest chicks IN the game (minus my Kim -- Im just sayin); chicks that have been in the game and actually paved the way. You don't see real female rappers these days. Glad they're coming back. At least I hope so.

-kanye shrug-

I like Miss Diamond. She's so gutta. Lol. I've liked her since she came in the club shaking her dreads, but I'm happy that she's sexed it up a bit.

Of course, Trina will always be the baddest. And recently, she's becoming more c-nt. Yess! Love her!

And Im über happy to hear Eve on the track. That's my bee! She's been gone for too long!

The game needs these chicks for real. Bring that ish back!

0 Comments: